Disclaimer

Welcome to my recipe blog! Please feel free to add comments. Most of these recipes are ones I have collected over the years and modified to suit my family. I have not knowingly infringed on any copyrights. All comments are appreciated!

Remember that we eat everything SPICY! If you don't, watch out for the red pepper, Tabasco and Ro-Tel tomatoes. Also, I won't apologize for the butter and/or bacon fat or anything else considered "unhealthy".

If you're gonna cook with me, be sure you have the "Cajun Trinity" on hand ... onion, bell pepper & celery. Laissez les bon temps rouler !!!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Bruschetta

From my bridge friend, Mary S

Sliced sourdough bread (or those little "party" loaves)

Drizzle olive oil over bread (I use the Pam olive oil spray)
Saute ½ c. onion & 2 garlic cloves in olive oil with salt & pepper
Spread onion & garlic on bread
Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on bread
Spread drained Rotel over bread
Sprinkle with basil then parmesan

Drizzle olive oil over all

Place under broiler till cheese is brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment