Disclaimer

Welcome to my recipe blog! Please feel free to add comments. Most of these recipes are ones I have collected over the years and modified to suit my family. I have not knowingly infringed on any copyrights. All comments are appreciated!

Remember that we eat everything SPICY! If you don't, watch out for the red pepper, Tabasco and Ro-Tel tomatoes. Also, I won't apologize for the butter and/or bacon fat or anything else considered "unhealthy".

If you're gonna cook with me, be sure you have the "Cajun Trinity" on hand ... onion, bell pepper & celery. Laissez les bon temps rouler !!!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Argentina Cheese Bread




1 egg (room temperature)
1/3 cup olive oil
2/3 cup milk
1-1/2 cups tapioca flour (*See Below)
1/2 cup packed grated cheese (I used Mexican farmer's cheese - queso fresco)
1 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Grease a mini-muffin tin.

Put all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.  *NOTE:  batter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.

Fill muffin tin HALF FULL (this bread sometimes triples in size!) and bake in oven 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Eat while warm or reheat later in microwave.

Tapioca flour can be found in the international section at most large grocery stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment